Spotify is among the widely used apps to listen to music. You can listen to artists from all over the world, whether mainstream or not. It has been said that 320 million users actively access the app every month. While there is an option to install the app and to listen for free, 144 million of these users are paying subscribers.
If you are an aspiring artist, these figures are millions of possibilities. Yet aside from signing up as an artist and creating a playlist of your songs, make sure to give your music a boost through Spotify promotion.
Getting as many listeners and followers possible does not rely entirely on how good your songs are. While you can handle the Spotify promotion by sharing links of your playlists to social media sites, it would be beneficial for you to tap a trusted firm to handle this for you. Remember that… You can find more details on spotify playlist submission on the site artistrack.com.
1. There are hundreds of artists that perform the same genre as yours, and possibly thousands of playlists that have a similar music as yours.
2. There are mainstream artists that perform the same music as yours, and they already have a big fan base. Despite their fame, their publicity teams still work hard for them to maintain their relevance.
3. You may not be aware of the technicalities and other tricks in an effective Spotify promotion.
4. You may not have all the opportunities and energy to focus on your music and then handle the Spotify promotion all at the same time.
5. Other artists are really availing of Spotify promotion. If you want to keep up, you might as well do the same.
Viewers and listeners know that they have plenty of options in terms of music. You need to let them know your playlist deserves to be listened to through Spotify promotion.